EigoNoto.com にようこそ! This website is for Japanese and foreign elementary school teachers in Japan. From 2011, all 5th & 6th grade students will be studying the Gaikoku Katsudou curriculum. This is your site for Lesson Plans, Activity Ideas, Classroom Tips & Tricks, and More. Come back often--it's growing every week! [end]
Start the New School Year HERE!
Check out these posts for LOTS of classroom ideas to get your EigoNoto classes off to a great start (and finish)!
The Eigo Noto Class
- The Goal of Eigo Noto Lessons- Simply
- What Do We Teach?
- Pro Says Eigo Noto Can Be Used Flexibly
- Focus On What Students Already Know
- Where Do We Go From Here? Notes on Culture
Teaching Conversation and Communication
- Should We Call It COMMUNICATION CLASS?
- The Students Don't Have to Speak English, But...
- Teaching Conversation Skills in Your Classes (Why)
- Teaching Conversation Skills (How)
- Communicating With Sentence Patterns
- Team Teaching Made Easy
- How to Team Teach Video
- Things Your ALT Should Know
- Things HRTs & ALTs Can Do (English list) (日本語のビデオ, part 1)
In the Classroom
EigoNoto Videos on YouTube!