The Minimalist ALT  

0 comments

The Minimalist ALT was inspired by a group of Japanese elementary school teachers I was training who told me they wanted to learn activities that require 'no preparation, no materials, and are time-flexible.' Don't we all!!
The result not only changed my own teaching style, it made my life at school a LOT easier! But more importantly, the students enjoy the classes and use English in real and meaningful ways.
Check out these activities- to learn how to teach... with less.

In my '20's I lived in a tent in Alaska & Mexico for 6-8 months a year. The minimalist lifestyle I enjoyed then finds it's expression now in my EFL classes in Japan. I hope you can use what I've learned to make your life at school better- for you and your students!

The Minimalist ALTSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ The Minimalist ALT