Ben Franklin said, “Give a man a fish, and he’ll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he’ll eat for a lifetime.” As an EFL teacher, this reminds me that teaching our students how to continue to learn after they leave our classrooms is one of our greatest responsibilities.
Start the New School Year HERE!
Check out these posts for LOTS of classroom ideas to get your EigoNoto classes off to a great start (and finish)!
The Eigo Noto Class
- The Goal of Eigo Noto Lessons- Simply
- What Do We Teach?
- Pro Says Eigo Noto Can Be Used Flexibly
- Focus On What Students Already Know
- Where Do We Go From Here? Notes on Culture
Teaching Conversation and Communication
- Should We Call It COMMUNICATION CLASS?
- The Students Don't Have to Speak English, But...
- Teaching Conversation Skills in Your Classes (Why)
- Teaching Conversation Skills (How)
- Communicating With Sentence Patterns
- Team Teaching Made Easy
- How to Team Teach Video
- Things Your ALT Should Know
- Things HRTs & ALTs Can Do (English list) (日本語のビデオ, part 1)
In the Classroom
EigoNoto Videos on YouTube!