Here is a simpler, less complicated chant for practicing the daily activities. If you need to have a copy to use in the classroom, copy the YouTube url and paste it into the space at www.zamzar.com/url.
Start the New School Year HERE!
Check out these posts for LOTS of classroom ideas to get your EigoNoto classes off to a great start (and finish)!
The Eigo Noto Class
- The Goal of Eigo Noto Lessons- Simply
- What Do We Teach?
- Pro Says Eigo Noto Can Be Used Flexibly
- Focus On What Students Already Know
- Where Do We Go From Here? Notes on Culture
Teaching Conversation and Communication
- Should We Call It COMMUNICATION CLASS?
- The Students Don't Have to Speak English, But...
- Teaching Conversation Skills in Your Classes (Why)
- Teaching Conversation Skills (How)
- Communicating With Sentence Patterns
- Team Teaching Made Easy
- How to Team Teach Video
- Things Your ALT Should Know
- Things HRTs & ALTs Can Do (English list) (日本語のビデオ, part 1)
In the Classroom
EigoNoto Videos on YouTube!